We ended up fifth in the pleasure hack out of 17 horses! Our over fences didn't go quite picture perfect. Because we hadn't jumped much at home, jumping at the show was streching it a bit but we went in the 2' anyways just to see how he'd go. He was a very good boy, but very forward.....(like drag Courtney around the ring and forget she's riding me, forward!) Overall I was extreamly proud of him at his first horse show! I hope to take him to another show atleast once more before the summer is over!
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Afleet's first show!
In my absence, since my March post, Afleet went to his first horse show!!! He was absolutely amazing off property. Here are some pics and a video of one of our rounds!
We ended up fifth in the pleasure hack out of 17 horses! Our over fences didn't go quite picture perfect. Because we hadn't jumped much at home, jumping at the show was streching it a bit but we went in the 2' anyways just to see how he'd go. He was a very good boy, but very forward.....(like drag Courtney around the ring and forget she's riding me, forward!) Overall I was extreamly proud of him at his first horse show! I hope to take him to another show atleast once more before the summer is over!
We ended up fifth in the pleasure hack out of 17 horses! Our over fences didn't go quite picture perfect. Because we hadn't jumped much at home, jumping at the show was streching it a bit but we went in the 2' anyways just to see how he'd go. He was a very good boy, but very forward.....(like drag Courtney around the ring and forget she's riding me, forward!) Overall I was extreamly proud of him at his first horse show! I hope to take him to another show atleast once more before the summer is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment